uses never make any attempt to modify anything on your computer, and no information
about you or your computer is ever transmitted without your approval. Please see our
Privacy Statement for more information.|
To do this for America Online 4 (MacOS):
If your browser is not named correctly above or you wish to see instructions for a
different browser, a list of all browsers for which we have instructions is
- Select Preferences from the My AOL menu.
- In the left pane, click the WWW button.
- Click the Advanced Settings... button.
- Scroll down in the left pane to the Web Browser section.
- If necessary, click the arrow to expand the Web Browser section.
- Click Web Content.
- In the Active Content section, check the Enable scripting box.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again.