uses never make any attempt to modify anything on your computer, and no information
about you or your computer is ever transmitted without your approval. Please see our
Privacy Statement for more information.
To do this for Internet Explorer 5 (Windows):
If your browser is not named correctly above or you wish to see instructions for a
different browser, a list of all browsers for which we have instructions is
- Select Internet Options from the Tools menu.
- Click the Security tab.
- Click the Custom Level... button.
- Scroll down to find the Scripting section.
- Find the Active Scripting section inside Scripting.
- Select Enable.
- Click OK.
- Click OK again to close Internet Options.
- Explorer may need to be closed and restarted for a change to be completed.